Christmas is SO FUN WITH LITTLE KIDS!!!!! I used to just live for Christmas when I was a kid, but BOY it’s so fun now I can’t even stand it.
However, I’m not emotionally ready for my 2 year old to out smart me on electronic devices yet, so here are some “non-techy” gift ideas for toddlers and preschoolers.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase we will receive payment for our efforts. If you’re cool with that, carry on!* 🙂
1. Unicorn Popper | These are hilarious to kids (and to myself I must admit). You put the ball in its mouth and squeeze the unicorn’s sides… the ball POPS out of its mouth hitting whoever aimed at. Toddler giggles come free with this purchase. Click the image below to buy.
2. Ukelele | Now this is no toy Uke. It’s actually got some quality to it, but not too much… perfect for a little kid-o interested in music, but you don’t have to put a second mortgage on your house for it. Click the here or the image below to buy.
3. Big Briks, a.k.a jumbo legos. Awesome because little peeps can actually hold them AND put them together, allowing you to have a moment to throw a load of wash in. An added bonus with these is that when you step on them, they don’t hurt as bad as regular legos. #win. Click the image below to buy.
4. Melissa & Doug Crayons | My M-I-L bought these for
me… my daughter. SO much cooler than regular crayons. They have been dropped on the floor 100 times and haven’t broken, and NO wrappers, so you don’t have to clean those up when little fingers peel them off. #hallefreakinlujah
5. Picasso Tiles | Think Magformers, but cheaper and still high quality. I have watched the price on these for an entire year. A YEAR!! They’ve never dropped below $49.99. Buy them. Buy them now. Reviews are out. of. this. world… and you can keep your arm and leg.
6. Train Tracks | You’ve seen these everywhere… seriously why have you not bought them yet??? These are so great for imaginative play, something very important to encourage with our children these days. Also, super easy to clean up and store. #yesplease
7. Melissa and Doug Chunky Puzzle | These pieces stand up on their own! Your kids can actually play with them as individual pieces as well as put the puzzle together. SUPER NEAT! Click image to purchase.
8. Unicorn Backpack | I’m not on a Unicorn kick I swear… but seriously how CUTE is this??? Endless hours of playing school, packing it up with toys and looking super cute in the process. Super durable. Ours has been everywhere and the button eyes haven’t popped off and the straps are still as strong as ever. Click image to buy this for your little unicorn.
Follow us on Pinterest @ SisterswMisters for more ideas! Cheers!